Tubular Lock Saw
Part No: 14
- A-1's Tubular Lock Saw is made to last.
- Cuts away the shoulder over the pins allowing them to be removed so lock can be opened.
- Pins remain intact for decoding.
- Also saws locks with ball bearings in the key way.
- Caution - Do not for use on hardened locks or locks with dead pins.
- Using a file check the face of the lock to insure it is not hardened prior to drilling.
- Visually inspect pin stacks to insure there are not any dead pins (hardened dowel pins) prior to drilling.
- Warranty will be voided if improperly used.