Bull's Eye Retrofit Jig For Lever Locks
Part No: BUL-3
- The BUL-3 is A1's latest addition to our line of Bull's Eye Installation Tools.
- There are many situations where ADA regulations require lever locks to be installed and this is the jig for you.
- This rugged tool is hardened throughout and covers the widest range of locksets possible.
- It works equally as well on metal or wood doors when using the proper drill bits and will also locate the anchor plate lug holes.
- The BUL-3 comes equipped to handle doors widths from 1 1/8" to 2" and will work any back set from 2 3/4" to 5" and has a built in squaring device to insure mounting hole accuracy.
- This double sided jig allows you to drill from both sides of the door while drill guides rest directly against the surface of the door to minimize splintering.
- The BUL-3 Retrofit Jig is A1’s latest addition to our line of Bulls Eye Installation Tools. Featuring a built in squaring device to ensure that the bolt pattern is oriented correctly. This locksmith tool is tough and can handle the most rugged of tasks. It’s hardened throughout and covers the widest range of locksets available. It also works well on metal or wood doors when using the appropriate drill bits.