Bulls Eye Installation Tool for Cylindrical Locksets
Part No: BUL-2
- Finally an installation jig that uses conventional hole saws.
- The BUL-2 is economically designed for locksmiths. Equipped to drill 1 1/2 & 2 1/8 cross bores.
- Includes an automatic toggle backset adjustment and alignment guide for drilling latch hole.
- Add Optional Straps and another BUL-2 for boring interconnecting locksets or dual bores.
- A1’s Bulls Eye Installation Tool was designed specifically for locksmiths. The Installation Tool comes ready to drill 1½ and 2⅛ cross bores. The Bulls Eye Installation Tool includes an automatic toggling backset adjustment and self centering alignment guide which allows users to easily drill a latch hole. The clamping surfaces are lined with a neoprene surface that virtually eliminates slipping when properly mounted to a door. Users also have the ability to add straps and another BUL-2 for interconnecting locksets or dual bores.